Fresh Track works with artisan producers and local farmers to develop a clear sales and marketing strategy to grow their business. We have experience in all aspects of the supply chain from pricing, marketing, distribution and sales and through our open and collaborative approach we will work with you help you take your business to the next level.
We will help you develop a range that is right for your business including:
– Herefordshire Red Tractor pork produced on a third generation family farm the pigs are housed on a high welfare straw-yard system to produce a lean, well-conformed carcass. 100% pure bred Landrace. Any carcass weight is available.
– Beef – Sourced from local suppliers and supplied to your requirements. Breeds include Pure Herefords, Long Horn, Short Horn, Dexters, Gloucester Cattle, Red Ruby and British Blue. Other breeds can also be supplied.
– We work with a 600 acre organic farm rearing traditional breeds such as Aberdeen Angus beef, Suffolk / Hampshire lamb, Gloucester Old Spot pork, bacon, gammon and sausages. Based in Gloucestershire this farm has a well established reputation for providing superior-flavoured meat which is matured to enhance its tenderness and succulence. Available in retail packs or as primal cuts.
– Gloucestershire free-range pork and beef also bacon, ham and sausages. Available in retail packs or as a whole carcass.
– Poultry – Including organic and free–range (chickens and turkeys)
– Finest quality wild game products (Seasonal) – Ready to cook cuts. All the game is fully traceable, provided by certified suppliers and processed in an EU approved game handling establishment. Range includes: venison, pheasant, partridge, mallard, pigeon, grouse, duck, guinea fowl, quail, rabbit, hare and wild boar, plus a range of venison sausages.
If you would like to find out more about how Fresh Track works, or to become a Fresh Track registered supplier, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07429 536075.